Monday, May 25, 2009

Skull Box

I made this little box in almost no time. The box is available at walmart and is made of sturdy cardboard. Pink and black seemed the obvious choice for the skull theme. The outside of the box is completely covered in cordstock. I cut out the skull three times, twice in black and once in pink. Foam tape to pop each layer which were offset just a bit. For the top layer, I cut off the cross bones and just used the skull. The layered skull and cross bones were then placed on the pink and black frame which was also popped with foam tape. Black inked all the edges.
You can see the foam tape I used to pop the layers from this angle.

For a bit of a surprise, I put the small skull inside the box. I don't know what it is about these skulls that I like so much but I am not the only one caught up in it. They are everywhere! Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment