Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wash Day

I love knitted cotton dish rags! They are the best! And they are fun to make. Especially for someone who has commitment phobia when it comes to crafting. And they are small enough that a complicated pattern isn't too scary.


Here are a few poems to give with them as gifts. Let me know which one you like best!


1) I am a little wash cloth, So useful I can be, In the kitchen I will clean and rub, Your dishes I shall scrub, Or use me in the bathroom, & I can wash you in the tub.


2) I'm a little Dish Rag, Knitted just for you, I wash your dishes, And so much more I do like, Cleaning your counter, Or a spill off the floor, Then, throw me is the washer, I'm as good as before, So think of me, I'm knitted just for you!

3) Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a dish rag.

I'm rather leaning to #3
Diana




No comments:

Post a Comment