Thursday, July 30, 2015

Chocolate Tempering Machine!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS, I got a chocolate tempering machine! A ChocoVision c116minirev1
Why, you might ask......because I am obsessed with getting the perfect shine on my chocolate treats and that snap that only tempered chocolate will make when broken!
And because I couldn't get the chocolate to behave itself with the "by hand" method.  And because my husband got a new boat.....  It can do dark, milk and white chocolate.  It has flashing lights and beeps.  It is perfect.  I love it.  And it is small enough to fit in an upper cabinet which meant I had to rearrange my kitchen cabinets to fit it in.  Then I had to repaint my kitchen so the dishes that got moved to the plate rack would match.  So worth it. 
Sooooo, now I have this miracle of a chocolate tempering machine that works beautifully every time.
And I have perfectly shiny chocolate.
Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment