Friday, June 18, 2010

Toy Car Cozy

I saw these cute car mats at a festival a few weeks ago and knew I had to make some. I found directions and a tutorial at:
http://sewing.craftgossip.com/tutorial-car-cozie-roll-up-caddy-for-toy-cars/2009/11/22/
Here is one of four that I made today. There are six pockets for toy cars and a roadway for playing.
You roll up the mat and tie it up to keep everything nice and tidy.
Here are the other three. I used my new embroidery machine to embroider three of my grandsons' initials. One is in patriotic colors, one is a farm theme and the last is in camo.
See how cute the tractor is on this one!
And cars fit so nicely in the pockets! Love these! Diana

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable...I love the different themes you used and what a great idea to embroider their initials :). Car caddy's are the best!

    ReplyDelete