Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Blank Canvas

This canvas has been hanging in our tv room, just like this, for over a year. I have meant to get around to putting vinyl lettering on it, or maybe a chandelier, or maybe a cute subway art of our family" favorite movies.... My problem is I can't seem to make up my mind. So here it has hung, blank, for so long that I don't even notice it anymore. That is until someone points to it and asks "what's up with that?" Then I have crafter's guilt. Again. Until I forget. Again. Blank. No excuses.
Well, I got out the cricut and told myself that vinyl is removable so no long term commitment need apply! Lyrical Letter cartridge has a cool spider. So I cut it out of black vinyl, used the transfer sheet and....
here it is. I added a little extra web to make her hang a bit lower than the image cut out.
When Halloween is over, I can remove her and hopefully put up something else in her place. Diana

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. I love the fact that you had an empty canvas hanging up. I can't even seem to hang up FINISHED projects. :-)

    ReplyDelete