Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stache Cookies

The mustache craze is TOOOO cute! I may be a little late jumping on it but yesterday I found a cookie cutter that screamed mustache!!! It was actually a pair of lips, but if you turned it upside down and squeezed it a little thinner......it was a perfect mustache.To get it on a stick, I sandwiched a lollipop stick between two raw cookies and baked it like normal. Let cool completely or the stick will wiggle loose. Outlined and flooded in black glace icing, the cookies were then covered in black sanding sugar.


Why does a cookie mustache crack me up so much!!!!! Diana

2 comments:

  1. Seriously--these are just too cute! Perfect for a Little Man birthday party! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are so cute! And they look delicious. Thanks for linking up with my Show and Share party.

    ReplyDelete