Saturday, November 5, 2011

Beary Christmas

I used to make bears.....a lot of bears actually.  Each hand sewn (read that as needle and thread not by a sewing machine), jointed and totally unique.  That was a long time ago.But with Christmas coming I got the urge to see if I could still put one together.  Endure all the flying tuffs of fur and the sore fingers.  And because I stick out my tongue when I am sewing, I eat alot of fur.  It is not pretty...... trust me.  But here is the result!  He is so soft and huggable! 

I love him but he will be going to a little boy who will love him even more than I do.  Diana

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous bear! and all hand sewn! Just brilliant!

    I would love if you came over and linked this project to my weekly Round Tuit party at:
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/
    Have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete