Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spruced Up Mason Jar

After I made this, I decided it would make a beautiful way to deliver cookies to our neighbors.  Too bad I didn't make any cookies this morning. 

Anywho... All I did was find a wide neck Mason Jar with the seal and ring.  I used a nail to create a hole in the very center of the seal.  The hole I made was a bit smaller than the size I needed, so I used a Phillips screw driver to widen it a bit.  I was surprised how malleable the seal was. Then assemble with the drawer pull and add some goodies.  Now I'm off to make some cookies.
~Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! I think I might use it for flour and sugar jars in my kitchen. Thanks for the inspiration! I would love for you to share this at my link party
    http://thewinthropchronicles.blogspot.com/2012/04/share-it-link-party-7.html

    ReplyDelete