Saturday, January 25, 2014

Down The Rabbit Hole

Look what you can do with the Silhouette Cameo!
 I found a great blog called Scherenschnitte that is all about paper cutting.....by hand.....which I can not do but some of her designs lend themselves to the Silhouette.  She provides patterns of her easier designs (this wasn't one).  I used the trace function and a bit of editing to get a clean cut.  Here is how it turned out.
If you want a copy of the cut file leave a comment and I will email it to you.
Diana

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I looooove this design. I would love to have a copy of the file. You did a wonderful job and thank you sooooo much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove this design. I would love for you to send me the file. I hope this reaches you. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I would love to have this file.Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete