Saturday, March 8, 2014

Update on Sewing Room

It is not done yet but I thought it would be fun to show some of the progress in the sewing/guest room!

 I made this bulletin board to hold up pattern instruction and pictures of inspiration.
 I am still working on the quilt that will go on the bed.
 The dresser in the corner was my husband's growing up.  He refinished it a number of years ago.  And that little rocking chair has been in our family for a long time.


 Antique baby's gown and wooden shoes from one of our trips.
  Here is my cutting table before......
 and after.  Just a temporary cover till I figure out something better.  I t does the job for now though.  I still have curtains to make and more wall decorations to come up with.  Plus all the little things that will make the room special.  Can you see the snow out the window?  Can't wait for spring to finally get here.
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment