What a week! Between getting the camper ready for her first overnight and doing some last minute projects out at the cabin, we are all exhausted! Both were used this last weekend for pre-camp. I will walk you through some of the improvements.
We did a lot of paneling including the kitchen ceiling. We also changed the layout of some of the furniture. The table was moved into the kitchen to make room for the new sleeper sofa which I forgot to get a picture of.
It is so nice to not see insulation and framing anymore.
The bathroom got green board put up in preparation for tile, mud and paint. We went ahead and hung some curtains for privacy.
The sink drain pipes were connected to the septic line. That meant the sink could go in. Of course all this will have to come back out to mud and paint but until then we are enjoying having a sink. Next on the honey do list is hooking up the shower drain, finishing the bathroom and then putting up more paneling in the entry area. Once that is done we will put down the bamboo floors and do all the trim. We can actually see an end to this. Whew!