Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Few New Additions to the Cabin

One thing we were missing out at the cabin was some comfy seating.  We decided to get a sleeper sofa so we'd get the seating and an extra place for more people to sleep.  We also bought a super soft bed for the loft!  Our first night on the bed was so nice.  Beats the blow up mattress we had been using.
 I also sewed up a simple skirt for the area that houses the fridge and microwave.
 I used route 66 fabric that I bought when we first started working on the cabin.
 I just love our sweet little kitchen. 
A few days ago I spent the day here all by myself.  I had a good book with me and a picnic lunch.  The windows let in a cool breeze and I even took a nice long nap on the couch.  Perfect day.  
Diana

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your cabin looks so comfortable and homey. I think I could fall asleep on that couch right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel. You are so sweet to comment! It was very nice to see you today and I hope we can have some quilting time real soon.

      Delete