Friday, January 22, 2010

Primary Seat Covers

OK, I realize these aren't that exciting. Seat covers, big whoop. But the cool part is I cut out all the letters with the cricut!! So easy!! And how many of you are having to make new covers because of the change in the class names in primary! The pits, I know, but I am trying to embrace change. I took the opportunity to brighten things up a bit. This is not the same chair as at church but at least it shows how they go on the backs. The letters are ironed on but because I know they will be picked at, I also machined stitched around the edge of each letter.
Here is a close up that shows....absolutely nothing......because I can't figure out my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment