Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Valentine Cards

It has been forever since I posted a card so today, with a cold dreary afternoon to fill, I came up with these three cards. I used the treat cups on each of them (available thru Stamping Up). The lamb card image is from From My Kitchen. This card is difficult to see but the image is from Lyrical Letters. I punch a 1 3/4 inch hole in the center of the heart. The polka dot ribbon was too bright so I inked it along with all the edges of the card.
This card is from Wild Card. I used 2 cuts which I then sandwiched together and mounted on the green paper. Two pieces of green gross grain ribbon and a lot of ink complete the card.
From this angle you can see the treat cup better. I put a chocolate heart in each cup.
These were so much fun! Diana

1 comment: