Saturday, December 22, 2012

Wedding Cupcakes

The other day I showed you the first of the three types of cupcakes I made for a wedding this past Thursday.  The pictures below show the other two cupcakes for the Victorian themed reception.  This first one was a white cupcake with raspberry filling.  The frosting was American buttercream tinted a soft pink.  I topped each one with a homemade raspberry cream filled white chocolate candy in the shape of a wedding cake. 
The cupcake below was a lemon cake with lemon filling topped with American buttercream.  That is a real blackberry on top that I sprayed with edible gold paint. 
72 cupcakes delivered in a rain storm that has since turned into a snow storm.  A special thank you to my dear friend Rhoda who came along for the drive and to calm my nerves.  Just glad to be home safe and sound and cupcake free.  Diana 

No comments:

Post a Comment