Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Make It Do!

I don't do much hand embroidery anymore.  Once I found out that an embroidery machine could do it better and quicker, I put away my floss and hoops and bought a machine.  I never looked back until I saw this adorable pattern . Even though it wasn't available for machine embroidery and needed to be done the old fashion way, I knew I had to try it!
 It took a few evenings to make and my skills were definitely rusty.  My stitches could have been evener and I did stress a bit about that.....then I decided that my efforts were good enough and to just relax and enjoy the process!
 Isn't it the sweetest thing you ever saw?  If you want the pattern you can get it at Sarahjanestudios and make your own.  I promise you will love it!
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's lovely! Funnily enough I started some hand embroidery yesterday evening for the first time in ages, I'm really enjoying it.
    I hope you have found somewhere lovely to hang this up.

    ReplyDelete