Thursday, October 16, 2014

Spent the other day out at the cabin doing a little more work on the bathroom.  I painted the rest of the walls gray, sealed the tile and hung up the new shower curtain.  I still have a bit more to do but it is really looking like a real bathroom now!
 Went with a clear shower curtain so the room looks bigger.
 Plus you can see the cool tile we put in at eye height!
 We put in a soap holder......I don't mind the shampoo sitting on the floor but keeping soap down there is just icky.
 Here is a view of the sink and toilet.  You can see how small the bathroom's footprint is from this picture.  The shower tile is on the left lower corner.
 The window adds a lot of light.  At first the bathroom was windowless but my husband added it and I love it now.  You can also see the tile floors.  Soon we will have the baseboards in.
  
Anyone else think this is a pretty cool bathroom for a cabin?  Just wait til I add a few more touches!
Diana

1 comment:

  1. It's adorable. I had a shower once that didn't have a shelf for shampoo. I installed one of those dispensers. You can find them at many stores for about $20. Ours held shampoo and liquid soap. It was very handy.

    ReplyDelete