Friday, November 20, 2015

Santa Bag Using My Silhouette

Been spending a lot of quality time with my Silhouette lately.  Today's project is a Santa bag for a young family at our church.
 I used heat transfer flocked vinyl from Silhouette and a cutting file from Fynes Designs.  She also has directions for a bag!  However, I used my own pattern because I wanted my bag to have a round bottom.
The file took forever to cut.  I used double cut and blade set at 4 which seemed to work well for this material and file.
Using my iron worked but it was more time consuming.  I did have a 12x12 tile under the fabric to help increase the heat from the back of the design too.
  
My bag is tied with a ribbon and is stuffed with a few goodies for there family.  Can't wait to give it to them.
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment