Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Eat Your Vegetables!

I'm not sure these qualify as vegetables but if they did, I'd sure become a veggie lover! Check out the high contrast between the outline and the flooding icing! For recipes go here. I gave the carrot tops a little texture with some green jimmies.



For these cookies I used a little less corn syrup in the icing so they had less gloss. Another thing I noticed is that the color deepens as the icing sets up. My black was more of a dark gray when it was wet and now it is jet black. Diana

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! They look like they taste yummy too! I'd definitely eat more carrots if the cookie form counted! :) Found you at Somewhat Simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so these are pretty much amazing! I love sugar cookie art and these are ridiculously cute. So glad I saw these on TT&J Weekend Wrap UP.

    ~Nike@Thrive
    choosetothriveblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete