Thursday, June 7, 2012

Including the Kitchen Sink

Thought I would update you all on the progress out at the cabin.  We spent 2 days tiling the counter and back splash and installing the sink and drain.You can't imagine how excited I was to turn on the faucet and have water come out!

Here is an in-progress pic.  The tile was on but the grout wasn't. 

This is what it looks like with all my stuff.  I still have to put on drawer pulls and of course the flooring and kick boards!  I am also going to cover the fridge and microwave area with a curtain.  But it is so nice to be able to rinse out things in a sink. 

 I really need to scrub out the sink (second hand).  I didn't have any cleanser at the cabin so that will have to wait for our next trip out there.  I must make a list of all the items I will need!  Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment