Saturday, September 8, 2012

Make Your Own Shower and Tile Cleaner

I have three showers and go through cleaner like you wouldn't believe.  And the store bought cleansers are soooo expensive!  So when I found this recipe to make my own I was thrilled to give it a try.  I made up a batch and used both the store bought and the homemade on a glass shower door to see if there was any difference.  I sure didn't see any and I really liked how the homemade cleanser clung to the surface.  Here is the recipe......equal parts white vinegar and Dawn dish washing detergent.  Heat vinegar in the microwave for about one minute.  Pour into spray bottle and add Dawn.  Shake well before each use.  Be sure and let the cleanser do the work by allowing to sit on the surface for a few minutes before scrubbing.  Seriously love this stuff.  Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment