Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Retro Dress Quilt

I am so excited to show you a quilt/wall hanging that I just finished after months of on again off again work!
Made for my sewing room, this quilt features machine embroidered 50's style dresses in different red prints. 
Because it was for the wall I didn't worry too much about how close the machine quilting was. 
Here are some close ups of a few of the dresses.
 
You can find the machine embroidery design here.  It was was so fun to make each of these dresses!   Plus this quilt will give me something pretty to look at while working at my embroidery machine.
Diana

7 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love all!!!
    I'd love for you to visit my blog.
    Have a fabulous week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! It makes me want one of those dresses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, your quilt made me all giddy inside, could it be any cuter?
    Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing with us on A Crafty Soiree the weekly linky party I co-host with Malia from Yesterday on Tuesday. I've featured your project in this week's newest one, which will be up on midnight EST this Thursday. Please come by to see your feature and share more of your crafty goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is gorgeous! Thanks for linking up to Hoo's got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest little wall hanging! I may have to got grab that design and make me one :)

    ReplyDelete