Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fabric Storage

How do you store your fabric stash?  Mine has been in baskets and tubs, bags and boxes, just about anywhere I could find a spot.  While much of it still to be organized, I have make a dent in that project just recently. 
Don't you just love these mini bolts!  I used comic book backings (available here) to wrap the fabric on.  They are cheap and just the right height for my new bookcase.  I got the bookcase at an Amish benefit auction for $200!  Beautifully made of solid wood, it was just what I have been looking for.
I still need to find nice bins or baskets to hold "works in progress".  This hodge podge of shoe boxes and baskets isn't cutting it.  And yes those are fruit baskets on the top shelf.......
Now all I have to do is wrap the rest of my stash on my mini bolts, gets some bins and I will be SOOOO organized.
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment