Thursday, September 5, 2013

Trailer Gets New Curtains

Please, please, please remember this is a work in progress......but I did want to try out the new curtains I had just sewn up and see how they would look.  I still need to get longer drapery hooks......then they will not be so close to the ceiling.
 And I am still waiting for the new cushion material to get here so I can lose those ugly yellow icky cushions!  I do have the new foam but I need to cut and then cover them. 
These were the old curtains.  It is hard to tell from this photo but they were rags.......sun faded and falling apart.
The fabric below is what the cushions will be covered in.
So exciting!
Diana
 


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see all your progress on projects for the trailer. Love that fabric for the cushions :)

    ReplyDelete