Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Bought Myself a Present

 I have a serious illness.  It is called "Craft Supply Hoarding".  I can't help it.......it is a disease......So when a friend said she loved her Silhouette more than her Cricut I had to have it!  Thank goodness my husband is an enabler, sometimes after the fact, of my need to buy every crafting tool I am aware of.  So last week when we came home from a trip my new Silhouette Cameo was waiting for me!  My first cut?  A very detailed doily that the Cricut would have torn up (and not in a good way).  See the cute paper?  That is not cardstock!  The Cameo can cut standard paper like butter with no tearing at all.

Here is a picture of the backside of the whole thing on a 12x12 piece of paper.  But that is not all the Cameo can do.   It has the ability to take a printed design and cut it out.  I didn't even know it could do that when I bought it!  It is called print and cut.  I cut out the cutest little vintage kitty faces I got off the net for free. 

Isn't it amazing!  So, I can use all the digital art I have collected over the years and not have to hand cut out the images.  I can't wait to find out what else this machine can do. 
Diana

1 comment: