Thursday, April 23, 2015

Kitchenaid Vinyl Decals-Make Your Own!

I have been eyeing some cute Kitchenaid vinyls for quite a while now.  I needed to wait until my dear husband changed the grease (icky job, let me tell you) before I put some on.  Because I have a silhouette there was no question that I would make mine own.....After seeing this cute one (which you can buy if you don't have a cutting machine, or just don't want to go to the trouble of making a file yourself) I got to work.
 Easy peasy.
 Looks so cute.
Turns my plan Jane mixer into a sweet little thing.  And I can change it out for something else later on!  Love a simple project to brighten a cloudy day!
Diana

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning my decal! Your mixer looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thansk i try my best to make my KitchenAid Stand Mixer same like yours

    ReplyDelete