Friday, July 16, 2010

Fairy Garden

Ever since my friend Mary from http://windymeadowsfarm.blogspot.com/2010/04/fairy-garden.html did a cute blog on Fairy Gardens, I've been wanting to make one for myself. This past Monday I found some sweet wire accessories! Next came the pot and plants. Since it is late into summer, I didn't have as much to choose from but I am happy with the end result below. Some of the rocks are from Korea!
This gazebo has a candle chandelier hanging from it's ceiling.

A bridge to keep the fairies' feet dry when the creek is running.

The gardener left a few tools out!

Here is the new neighborhood...our front porch. Now we just need some little quests to drop by. Diana

1 comment:

  1. That is so neat... I especially love the little bridge! Thanks for the info about the apron pattern, I have put it on my Must-Do list. Hope you'll drop by and visit my blog again soon. :)
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete