Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cupcake Apron

Originally I bought this cupcake fabric to make a skirt for myself but my daughter told me she couldn't allow that. In fact she laughed at the idea! So, after getting her approval, I decided to make an apron. This morning I stitched it up in almost no time! It is self lined and has lots of rick-rack. The fabric is from JoAnns.
Cupcakes, pokadots and cherries.....how sweet is this!
Here is a close up of the top....
and the bottom. Can hardly stand the idea of getting it messy but am dying to wear it. Diana

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I LOVE your apron! It turned out DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, it is so cute!!! Did you use a pattern or just stitch it up? I am a beginning sewer and am looking for a cute apron to make and I think this would fit the bill. (I found you via Creative Itch) Any help you can give would be appreciated.. my blog is http://sandysewz.blogspot.com/ Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete