Sunday, January 8, 2012

Same Ol Cupcake But New Camera

Guess what I got for Christmas!!!  Go on guess!!!  A NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!  A Nikon D3100!!!!!!  And I haven't an idea how to use it!!!!!Aperture, shutter speed.....what the heck!  A "for dummies" book is on it's way to my house, but until it arrives I have been just playing. 
Oh, right, the cupcake......chocolate with a fluffy homemade marshmallow frosting.  Husband asked for this frosting because husband says all my other frostings are too sweet.........get real.  And even though I have heard the judges on Cupcake Wars say that (as if it is a bad thing) about some of the frostings on the show, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.  But I love my husband and want to make him happy so here is a cupcake for him.  Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment