Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Polka Dot Doily

In the latest issue of Molly Makes Magazine, there was the cutest doily pattern.  I knew I had to try to make it cuz it looked a little more cottage-y than most doilies.
 It took a lot of trial and error (read that as yanking out yards of finished but incorrect stitches) but I believe I finally ended up with a sweet little spot of color for my guest room.
I had a little difficulty following the pattern (chalk that down to my inexperience) but I was able to look at the picture in the magazine and duplicate it on my own.......
It really looks pretty and just makes me happy.  
Diana

2 comments:

  1. It turned out beautifully! It looks difficult to make but worth it in the end. I would love for you to link up to the Stitch It, Blog It, Share It Link Party going on now at BehindtheSeamsSewing.com.
    ~Bonnie

    ReplyDelete