Friday, August 13, 2010

Notebook Vinyl

Look how cute this is! I had seen a few examples of vinyl on laptops but none really struck me so I started experimenting. I had this cut available on From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge and thought it would be great.
But all I had was white and black vinyl and that was soooo boring. So I took marking pens and colored the cherry.......of course it wiped right off! But it left behind a permanent stain that looked like watercolor. Cool. I then used the backing from the cupcake vinyl to mask the areas I didn't want color on and Ta Da! I so love this! Now my notebook is uniquely mine! Diana

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I how much I enjoy your blog. I have just chosen you to receive The Versatile Blogger award. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete