Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One Use Soap For Kids

Look what's coming out of the water!Are you afraid of critters? If you are, you might not want to make these water creatures, but I am betting your little ones would love them! Realistic looking little frogs and gators crawling out of the swamp water! Eeeek!
In the mold still, but once free, they will give children a reason to wash up. And the cool thing is that one washing should release them from the soap.
This gator looks ready to SNAP it's jaws on little fingers! Watch out!
The clear soap is tinted blue and poured into small 1 inch by 1 inch square molds. I am guessing silicon ice cube trays would work too! Sooooooo funny! Diana

5 comments:

  1. these are so cute! I love making soaps buy my animals were always submerged...these are super clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea! My daughter would love this soap.

    I am having a giveaway on my blog. $35 + free shipping to design your own custom trendy backpack for your kid from PaigeHollidays Designs(etsy).Check it out!
    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/03/35-store-credit-free-shipping-to-get.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just adorable! My kiddos would absolutely love them. Thank you so much for linking this up to Inspiration Friday this week! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those are too cool!!! I love it!

    I'd love to have you come by and link up at my For the Kids Friday Link party (going on now!). We have lots of fun ideas to share. Hope to have you stop by!

    http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-kids-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this at For the Kids Friday at SunScholars! I will be posting the next party tonight. I hope to have you linking up again this week!

    :)rachel @ SunScholars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete