Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Watermelons and Ladybugs

Summer is getting closer and closer! Here in Ohio we are already seeing the ladybugs and it won't be long before I am starting my seedling for the garden. So how cute are these little hair inchies that beg summer to hurry and get here! Made out of felt, these designs are available from GG Designs.
I don't remember where I got this design. The leaf barrette cover is from GG.
Here are all the ones I made yesterday. The bunnies will be great for Easter. How bright and cheerful these will look in the hair of one of our cuties! Diana

5 comments:

  1. Love them all! I just wish my daughter was still young enough to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watermelons!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog.

    $40 store credit to get a drawstring backpack with an adorable applique, great from summer camp and trips and lovely spring hair accessories for girls. You just have to leave a comment to win.

    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/03/40-store-credit-free-shipping-from-o-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I'm a new follower and featured them on my blog today.
    www.acreativeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so darn cute! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete