Monday, March 7, 2011

Summer Necklace

When I saw my mom's new necklace from a local department store, I knew I needed one like it. So off we went to Hobby Lobby to pick out some beads and chains.

It was surprisingly easy to make! Two types of chain, two types of beads, and a few odds and ends later and this is what we came up with. The rosette is a pin that I attached at where the beads all come together. Now I can change it out to a different color or add another if I feel like it.
Perfect for the summer uniform of jean shorts and a white tee.


~Jennifer

15 comments:

  1. SO pretty!!!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I wish I knew how to make jewelry!
    Justsewsassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project, so cute and easy. love your blog too! Your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project, super cute and simple... the best kind of project! love your blog! Your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did you make the flower? Is it paper or fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors!

    www.melissa-thatgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love how it turned out. I am a new follower! Saw you on Night Owl Crafting. Stop by when you get the chance:
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it!! I'm going to have to give it a try...I've been picking up old chains at rummage sales. :)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that! Love the colors. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete