Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hot Chocolate On A Stick

Tomorrow, at church, a few of my friends are going to get a little treat! Hot Chocolate on a stick. Or in some cases, on a spoon. I saw these on Cookies and Cups. She has a great tutorial so I won't go into any detail on the "how to". This chocolate is so rich! Fondue chocolate, powdered sugar and cocoa powder.....yum! Then I dipped them in white chocolate and different sprinkles.....double yum!
Instead of plastic spoons, I did a few with silver teaspoons. I used silver jimmies to match.
The mold I used is an ice tray in the shape of hearts. It is flexible silicone so the chocolates pop right out.
Green spoon needs green sanding sugar.
On this one I used a sucker stick instead of a spoon.
Stuck in a goody bag with an instruction tag tied on makes these easy to pass out to friends. I saved a few for me too! Diana

1 comment: