Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Inchie Hair Bows

Aren't these cute!!!! I really love the owls. I found these alligator clip covers and the owl inchies at GG Designs Embroidery. This company is in Australia and I love the designs. The covers are for 1 7/8 inch clips.
They have a lot of different inchies to choose from and the prices are great, even after you figure in the exchange rate. Just remember to add about 1% to your total to come up with the US dollar equivalent. If you use paypal they do the calculation for you!
I added some buttons to this cover. Not entirely happy with them but I guess they are OK. Diana

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Especially the hoots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, those are adorable. I like the paper/pencil button. Very adorable.
    I saw you over on Life as Lori.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Ashley
    http://cuteasafox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word....ADORABLE!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is SO cute!! If you have a chance come link up to handmade tuesdays @ ladybug blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete