Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just Saying........

"Someone", who will remain nameless, asked me to make them a dinner bib. Seems they are having a hard time keeping their dinner off their shirt! This person has had YEARS of practice eating but apparently, their mouth has moved from it's original position recently......or something.Couldn't pass on the opportunity to add a little something, just to make it fun.


The bib (and I will continue to call it a bib, not a napkin) is made from linen but it has a absorbent towel backing. The strap is attached with a button on one side. Can't wait to see this on "someone". And I hope karma isn't planning revenge. Diana

2 comments:

  1. That bib is exactly what I need. One time an old boyfriend found mustard on my ear. My ear? I've had to get rid of so many shirts from stains. sigh! I should make a "bib" like yours. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Diana,

    This bib would be wonderful for my mom. No matter where we go out to eat, she ALWAYS gets something on her shirt! I'll have to share this with her!

    So hey, I've got some pretty exciting news for you. I have awarded you the "Versatile Blogger Award". Please stop by my blog to snatch it up and wear it proud on your blog! You deserve it! Congrats!

    Jacque @ Jacque's Soda Parlor
    thesodaparlor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete