Monday, August 1, 2011

No-Fail Fall From the Bone Ribs

Doesn't this look delish!!!! I got this recipe from my mom who got it from my aunt.....I don't know where she got it from. Easy to cook and so yummy, it is my new "go to" recipe for company. I made this batch to take to a friend who is recovering from surgery.

Start with a rack of baby back or regular ribs. I left these whole but last weekend I cut them into individual ribs. Place on a rack in a large pan with about one inch of water in the bottom.

Season with salt and pepper. Cover with foil and cook at 350 for about an hour. Using a fork check the meat to see if it is done. It should pull apart like shredded pork would.

Remove the foil, brush on your fav BBQ sauce and stick back into the oven uncovered for about 15 minutes. Turn meat over, brush on more sauce and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes. All done!

Look how gorgeous this is! And the smell is heavenly. Diana

2 comments:

  1. does look good!!! thanks for sharing")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ribs look delish! Thanks so much for linking to the Tuesday To Do Party!
    Smiles!
    Jami
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete