Thursday, August 4, 2011

Retro Apron

Do you love your mixer? I found this fabulous fabric on a recent trip to amish country and HAD to have it! I loved the print so much I got it in two colors! (You'll see the other one tomorrow) The apron is lined with the dotted fabric. It is much easier to sew and it makes it reversible too.

I love the big ties that make such a pretty bow.

Black medium rick rack was perfect for a bold accent.

Love love love this apron. I used my new serger for most of the seams. Still learning what this wonderful machine is capable of. Diana

2 comments:

  1. I love BOTH of those fabrics... and I love the apron too. Can you share the pattern with us?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute fabric, super cute apron! You did a great job, Diana. ;)

    Thanks for linking to the party, I would love to have you join me each week. By the way, I just joined you as a follower.

    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete