Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What Not Case


I always have a ton of "things" around me on the TV room couch.  Nail file, tablet of paper, pencil.  You know, all the stuff you need as you watch TV or browse the net.  And it looks terrible most of the time!  I needed something cute to store it all in.  This is what I came up with. 
Check out the adorable fabric.  Just love it.  And since I quilted my own fabric, I was not limited to the few (and mostly ugly) pre-quilted ones that are at the fabric store. 
I lined it with a pretty coordinating fabric.  If you want to make this, I found a great tutorial at The crafty Gemini
Now my "nest" looks much better and I have all my necessities right where I need them.  Diana

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I have never thought of keeping all my "nesting" items in a cute little bag, but now I definitely will! So much more organized and neat looking. Thanks for the tip! I'm a new follower!

    Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented, Diana! I love this! Great idea to quilt your own fabric, too!

    ReplyDelete